List:       kde-devel
Subject:    !! need help loading icons/images
From:       Adrian Rodriguez <sergior () usc ! edu>
Date:       2003-06-24 6:51:52

Hi... I'm working on a KDE application and I'm having trouble finding a way to
load icons.
From the source package... you can do a ./configure
--prefix=/your/dir/of/choice

so it will install it into $prefix/bin/
and it will install a logo into $prefix/share/apps/myapp/mylogo.png

my problem is... how do i find this icon??
people can install into any prefix so is there a way to determine which prefix
they installed into???...

I've been looking at KIconLoader to try and load the icon but i'm stuck
again... not sure how to find the logo.

any help would be great thanx

--
Adrian Rodriguez