Not sure if this has already been addressed - but it is something that has bothered me for a real long time... Which tab gets switched to when you close one in Konq. To the average user it looks almost random - sometimes it goes to the tab on the left sometimes to the right. (In most other tab enabled programs (such as mozilla) it always goes to the right). I dug in today to see if I could figure out why - and frankly I can't. But I was able to create a patch to fix it so that it always acts just like mozilla. The patch is against kdebase-3.1.2.tar.bz2 and is for kdebase-3.1.2/konqueror/konq_viewmgr.cc Here is the diff: 549a550,560 > else > { > int iTab = tabContainer->currentPageIndex(); > > if( iTab == tabContainer->count() ) > iTab--; > else > iTab++; > > tabContainer->setCurrentPage( iTab ); > } What is there is pretty self explanatory. It is surely not the best way to do it - but it was the easiest (for me). Most of the code came out of activateNextTab(). I would be interested in knowing if this topic has come up before - and/or if there is already a fix for it in Current. Thanks, Derek >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<