On Sunday 22 June 2003 20:51, George Staikos wrote > As you suggest, it should go under Security&Privacy, not it's own > category. Yes, I didn't want to mess with that yet :). But I can move it there. > Anyhow, please consider that we hope to have P3P support in Konqueror (once > we get Qt XPath support), so this should have that design in mind. The > worst situation would be to have two privacy modules that do different > things, or one that is really complicated because it is a paste together of > different things. Also, it's really aweful to move settings around between > releases if it can be avoided. I saw your kprivacysettings.ui file for the P3P stuff. I will try to modify the module, so the P3P stuff is easy to integrate. Ralf >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<