On Sun, Jun 22, 2003 at 11:38:47AM +0200, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote: > > Wah, can't your read my mind? ;) No, I don't read such material. heh. > I was thinking of appropriate names for the > _variables_ (pointing to the both column classes representing each a column). > number and character? > Never mind, a formal CS background doesn't ensure precise talking as well ;) > My education is in piano. Strange, huh? > Unless one isn't colourblind, of course. And one's display is supporting > colors. I think this should be always kept in mind. > What I said is not exclusive of that. The use of color I put forth provides another layer of information, but it's still possible to productively use the widget without it. It should always be kept in mind that a user may not be able to see the color for whatever reason, but that's not a good reason not to use color. Just use common sense. > More I expect adults to use this widget, so what about them? ;) > My point was that using colors is so natural to humans that children will do it as play - if so, then there's no reason that adults shouldn't extend that to make the colors do something useful. --Russell > > > Friedrich > > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<