List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Cervisia cvsservice (this time whith some more details)
From:       Mario Scalas <mario.scalas () libero ! it>
Date:       2003-06-21 21:02:17

Hi Amilcar :-)
	I've installed Cervisia HEAD in $HOME/kde and works fine, both while using
cvsservice through commandline and while starting $HOME/kde/bin/cervisia.

gentoo / gcc-3.2.2 / qt-3.1.2 / kde 3.1.2 / cervisia HEAD here.

Just my two cents.

Mario

On Saturday 21 June 2003 16:58, Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have a strange phenomena in cervisia:
>
> GCC 2.95.3 (SuSE 8.0)
> KDE 3.1.2 (latest SuSE rpms)
> QT 3.1.2 (latest SuSE rpms)
> I use the latest cervisia from CVS (KDESDK)
>
> The SuSE rpm installed kde is at: /opt/kde3
>
> I'm a KDeveloper developer and I decided to install it on a new directory
> (/local/kde3) so that I don't have to su every time I what to install it.
> Gideon runs fine like this.
>
> My environment variables are set like this:
> KDEDIR=/opt/kde3
> KDEDIRS=/local/kde3/:/opt/kde3
> PATH=/usr/lib/qt3/bin:/local/kde3/bin:/opt/kde3/bin
>
> I have successfully compiled and installed all kdesdk applications, to the
> /local/kde3/ directory and again they all run fine.
>
> This local directory is first in my path so the newer versions of kompare,
> kbabel and stuff get executed when I call them in the command line.
>
> But cervisia doesn't! :(
> When I start cervisia from the konsole I get a popup:
> Starting cvsservice failed with message: KDEInit could not launch
> cvsservice':
> Could not find 'cvsservice' executable.
>
> I have cvsservice in the path, I have cervisia in the path.
> What could be wrong?
>
> Thanks,

- --
Mario Scalas <mario dot scalas at libero dot it>
Miser miser! Modo niger et ustus fortiter.
homepage: http://digilander.iol.it/zakuteam
GnuGPG public key on keyring servers as hkp://pgp.mit.edu or
hkp://blackhole.pca.dfn.de