Hi all! I have a strange phenomena in cervisia: GCC 2.95.3 (SuSE 8.0) KDE 3.1.2 (latest SuSE rpms) QT 3.1.2 (latest SuSE rpms) I use the latest cervisia from CVS (KDESDK) The SuSE rpm installed kde is at: /opt/kde3 I'm a KDeveloper developer and I decided to install it on a new directory (/local/kde3) so that I don't have to su every time I what to install it. Gideon runs fine like this. My environment variables are set like this: KDEDIR=/opt/kde3 KDEDIRS=/local/kde3/:/opt/kde3 PATH=/usr/lib/qt3/bin:/local/kde3/bin:/opt/kde3/bin I have successfully compiled and installed all kdesdk applications, to the /local/kde3/ directory and again they all run fine. This local directory is first in my path so the newer versions of kompare, kbabel and stuff get executed when I call them in the command line. But cervisia doesn't! :( When I start cervisia from the konsole I get a popup: Starting cvsservice failed with message: KDEInit could not launch cvsservice': Could not find 'cvsservice' executable. I have cvsservice in the path, I have cervisia in the path. What could be wrong? Thanks, -- Amilcar Lucas >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<