List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: System Modules for Control Centre
From:       Robin Atwood <robin.atwood () attglobal ! net>
Date:       2003-06-21 16:31:35

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Saturday 21 Jun 2003 14:34, Dik Takken wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering what work people are doing to create Control Centre
> modules for system administration tasks that have nothing to do with KDE
> itself, like:

If you want an "instant" solution, there is a contributed app in apps.kde.com
called WebConfig by Bart Symons which allows you to imbed browser-based
config tools such as Webmin and Ntop into KCC. It gives you a "one-stop shop"
for system configuration for very little effort.
HTH
-Robin.
Robin Atwood.

"This tag line left intentionally blank"