Hi, On Saturday 21 June 2003 10:34, Dik Takken wrote: > Hi, > > I was wondering what work people are doing to create Control Centre > modules for system administration tasks that have nothing to do with KDE > itself, like: > > - Start/Stop system services like cups, smb, cron etc > - insert/remove/list kernel modules, query/set module parameters > - configure ssh/telnet servers > - configure network devices > - configure scripts attached to hotplug events > - etc > > I would like to know if people think such functionality should be present > in KDE Control Centre, or if a seperate System Control Centre should be > created for such tasks. I would vote for a specific section in the control center. > I am thinking about developing KDE apps to do system admin tasks, so > please tell me who is doing what. I don't know of anyone doing this at the moment, but I was thinking about it. If you need help, contact me. -- Henrique Pinto stampede@coltec.ufmg.br >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<