List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibks/kdeprint build error
From:       Alfons Hoogervorst <alfons () proteus ! demon ! nl>
Date:       2003-06-10 9:37:43

Lo Josef,

On 10-06-03 (Tue) 11:21 +0200 Josef Weidendorfer
<Josef.Weidendorfer@gmx.de> wrote:

| Another idea:
| Why not use the fantastic spirit C++ parser, part of the Boost library

It's really cool, but it requires compliant C++ compilers. (Don't know
whether the still used and venerable 2.95.x g++ fall in that category.)

Bye.

--
It's our business to qualify our ubiquitous leadership skills, assets,
and our meta-skill sets to allow us to successfully market an overhyped