List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibks/kdeprint build error
From:       Michael Goffioul <goffioul () imec ! be>
Date:       2003-06-10 8:57:34

> | I think that the problem is that bison/flex are not namespace-safe
> | and that kdeprint wants to include 2 parsers in the same library.
> | Compiled separatly, it's OK. Included in the same file (as with
> | --enable-final), the names clash.
>
> I haven't looked at kdeprint and such, but if you use flex, use "option
> prefix".

I already use different prefixes. The problem is that some static
variable names or some structure names are not "prefixed". This is
no problem when you compile the files separately, but it fails with
--enable-final where all source files are included together: for
example yy_buffer_state structure is then defined twice.

Michael.