List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Konqueror and toolbars
From:       David BOURIAUD <david.bouriaud () ac-rouen ! fr>
Date:       2003-06-05 9:15:39

Le Jeudi 5 Juin 2003 08:57, Kevin Krammer a écrit :
Hi !

> I am pretty sure others know as well, but when David answers they might
> not see a need in aswering as well.

Ouch ! I didn't answer our Shift firend here, as you may see, but in another
place (linuxfr.org for now : this is not advertising....).

> David is a guru :)

I wish I were, which is not the case for now ! As a told shift two days ago,
I've just begun to write C++ code for kde 2 weeks ago, and I'm very very very
far to understand everything ! Anyway, thanks for the compliment !

--
David BOURIAUD