List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Layout of QVBox in KDialogBase
From:       Michal Rudolf <mrudolf () mercury ! ci ! uw ! edu ! pl>
Date:       2003-06-01 7:49:48

How can I set layout of QVBox created with KDialogBase::addVBoxPag? I'd like
to add some kind of stretch so that if there are not enough widgets on the
page, they are aligned to the top, not stretched throught the whole page.

Adding stretch with addStretch() to (QVBoxLayout*)QVBox->layout() adds it on
the top, so all widget are aligned to the bottom.

--
Micha³ Rudolf