List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem configuring qt
From:       Harri Porten <porten () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2003-05-31 21:07:27

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Yash N. wrote:

> Thx Harri for your answer,
>
> In /usr/local/qt/include/qmake I have only two files: qconfig.h and qmodules.h

/usr/local/qt/include you mean ? If you only have two files there you lack
all the other symlinked headers that should be there.

I suggest you try building from within the qt-copy directory. If you want
the library and headers to be installed in /usr/local/qt use the -prefix
configure option.

Harri.