List:       kde-devel
Subject:    dcop stub inheritance
From:       Gav Wood <gav () indigoarchive ! net>
Date:       2003-05-30 3:04:46

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

hi all,

more fiddling with  dcop and more specifically kded  has lead me to another
problem:

if i inherit a class from KDEDModule, so it can be used as a kded class, as
well as my module's main DCOP comm class like so:

class IRKick: public KDEDModule
{
	Q_OBJECT
	K_DCOP
k_dcop:
	virtual void myDCOPCall() { ... }
};

this works fine, except that i can no longer compile the dcop stub file since
it requires kdedmodule_stub.h (presumably the KDEDModule stub), which is
nowhere in the kde distribution.

no being able to compile the dcop stub file puts a serious downer on my
current class design - is there an easy way of fixing this or so i need to
have 2 dcop classes in one module?

gav