List:       kde-devel
Subject:    How to load icons size 64x64 into a QImage?
From:       Dang Viet Dung <dangvd () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-05-28 17:23:42

  Hi everybody,
I have a problem loading icons and it would be great
if someone can help.

In my KDE program, I am trying to load some icon in
the default theme into a QImage (I want to load one
with size 64x64), but I couldn't.

First, I looked at KIconLoader but this class only has
a method to load icon into a QPixmap (and conversion
takes CPU time), and with size 16, 32, 48 only.

I then try to load that file directly, but I couldn't
find out how to determine the path to the current icon
theme?

Anybody can help?
Thanks a lot in advance,
Viet