I install from source on my RedHat box and I just upgraded to KDE 3.1.2. But now Konqueror crashes every time. If I start it from the command line, I get this error: $ konqueror konqueror: relocation error: /usr/local/kde/lib/libkonq.so.4: undefined symbol: _ZN15KGlobalSettings15desktopGeometryERK6QPoint I tried recompiling and it did no good. At configure time, there were some indications that there was a problem with an X include (sorry I don't have that error now). I am running XFree 4.3.0 and autoconf-2.57. Any idea why this is happening? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<