List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: (followup) Re: [despammed] Best way to recursive folders?
From:       Mosfet <dan.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-05-04 18:22:10

I mean it's okay in that it works, I just don't know if users will demand
symbolic links to folders be followed or not ;-)

My current implementation uses lstat, which will cause symbolic links to not
be recognized in S_ISDIR(), so the link is never added into the list of
folders to process.

On Sunday 04 May 2003 12:35 pm, Mosfet wrote:
> Not a problem for me at least. I don't follow ".." or symbolic links.
> Otherwise I would need a way of handling this, but for something like
> making thumbnails I think it's okay... Maybe not - we'll see.

...snip...