List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can't compile koffice (RH9)
From:       "M. Michno" <palantir () inwind ! it>
Date:       2003-04-30 18:16:04

Don't know if I'm missing something or what, but I cannot compile koffice (cvs
head). In fact it fails at the very beginning: I attach the output I get.
Of course I tried to make -f admin/Makefile.common cvs-clean and to update the
files, but the problem is still there (and it's a few weeks). I have no
problems compiling the rest of KDE from cvs, but I'm not using head but the
3.1 branch.

Thanks
Maciej
**using Red Hat 9**

PS: I have an AMD 1.4GHz and usually the make -f Makefile.cvs takes some 30
seconds. In this case the error below is generated after 3 minutes...

[maciej@linmac koffice]$ make -f Makefile.cvs
This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
This will be deleted before making the distribution

*** Creating acinclude.m4
*** Creating list of subdirectories
*** Creating configure.in
*** Creating aclocal.m4
*** Creating configure
*** Creating config.h template
*** Creating Makefile templates
filters/Makefile.am:2: compile_filter_KARBON does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
filters/Makefile.am:10: compile_filter_KWORD does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
filters/Makefile.am:14: compile_filter_KPRESENTER does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
filters/Makefile.am:18: compile_filter_KSPREAD does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
filters/Makefile.am:22: compile_filter_KFORMULA does not appear in
AM_CONDITIONAL
filters/Makefile.am:26: compile_filter_KUGAR does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
filters/Makefile.am:30: compile_filter_KRITA does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
lib/Makefile.am:1: compile_lib_KOPAINTER does not appear in AM_CONDITIONAL
make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
make: *** [all] Error 2
[maciej@linmac koffice]$