On Wednesday 30 April 2003 00:11, Fred wrote: > I just read the whole thread now. > I agree with Sarang. It doesn't make sense to have to install the ui.rc > when you are developing your application. > > I think you should be able to work on a development version without > afecting the production version. You are: use a non-production location as your install prefix and add that location to $KDEDIRS Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org -=|[ SuSE, The Linux Desktop Experts ]|=- bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<