List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ui.rc file location
From:       Sarang Lakare <sarang () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2003-04-29 14:28:44

This is not fair to the developer! This mean he/she cannot run the application
w/o installing the ui.rc file in the right place. In my scenario, I just
compiled my application.. and now I want to run it.. how do I do this w/o
installing? If in KDevelop one clicks on run after make, how will the
application run with the correct ui.rc that is in the sources?

What is the argument against checking the current directory first?

Sarang