On Tuesday 29 April 2003 04:18, Pascal Létourneau wrote: > Hi > > if KColorDialog::getColor( QColor &theColor, const QColor& defaultCol, > QWidget *parent ) is called with (theColor == defaultCol), the initial > color shown by the dialog is always black. Oh, that's not good. I have improved the support for default colors a bit in CVS, it should now be slightly more straightforward to use and show the right colors. If people can give it some testing then I can backport it to the 3.1 branch. Cheers, Waldo -- bastian@kde.org -=|[ SuSE, The Linux Desktop Experts ]|=- bastian@suse.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<