Am Saturday 26 April 2003 11:02 schrieb Erik Sigra: > multiplication sign (×). I have tried "Ã\227" in the string. Then the > multiplication sign is shown in the user interface, but xgettext complains > about non-ASCII characters, so I can not do that. I also tried to replace × It's only a warning (a nonsense one if you ask me) Greetings, Stephan -- Pace Peace Paix Paz Frieden Pax Pokój Friður Fred Béke 和平 Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu мир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch Shanti Vrede Baris Rój Mír Taika Rongo Sulh Py'guapy 평화 >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<