List:       kde-devel
Subject:    automatic proxy detection = ON
From:       Ferdinand  Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-24 12:40:17

Hi!
It seems I have some problems

This I find in the console log if I start KDE31BRANCH manualy
kpac: ERROR: KPACImpl::init(): JS error in config file
kpac: ERROR: KPACImpl::init(): couldn't download proxy config script
http://wpad.ftp.com./wpad.dat
a) Note the dot after "com"
b) Note that it should read http://wpad.w.ftp.com/wpad.dat

This I found in ~./kde/share/cache
grep: Vital-RESORT.jpg_61c1e96f: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden
./http/p/wpad.w.ftp.com._wpad.dat_668108ed:http://wpad.w.ftp.com./wpad.dat

a) Note the dot after "com" again

Are my setups wrong?(The automatic detection works with all the connected
windows machines)

--
cu ferdinand