List:       kde-devel
From:       "Dlamini, M. (Matuba)" <MatubaD () nedcor ! com>
Date:       2003-04-23 7:22:59

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi Guys

We are a small startup company that wants to get into alliance with
individuals/groups that make free software. As our client has now chosen to
go with free software after having to pay one of those big monopolies way
than what was expected. So we need to supply with software at the same time
for the company to be kept alive and thriving.So we need to go into some
sort of agreement about us doing joint maitenance and further development.

********************
This email and any accompanying attachments may contain confidential and proprietary \
information.  This information is private and protected by law and, accordingly, if \
you are not the intended recipient, you are requested to delete this entire \
communication immediately and are notified that any disclosure, copying or \
distribution of or taking any action based on this information is prohibited.

Emails cannot be guaranteed to be secure or free of errors or viruses.  The sender \
does not accept any liability or responsibility for any interception, corruption, \
destruction, loss, late arrival or incompleteness of or tampering or interference \
with any of the information contained in this email or for its incorrect delivery or \
non-delivery for whatsoever reason or for its effect on any electronic device of the \
recipient.

If verification of this email or any attachment is required, please request a \
                hard-copy version.