On Thu, 10 Apr 2003 9:30 pm, someragamuffin@netzero.net wrote: > Hello > > I am a Linux newbie. I recently set up a computer with Red Had 7.2 and am > starting to learn. One of the things I am doing is downloading the source > for various apps and trying to build them (I am a developer by trade - ok, > I make software for those Redmond guys, but I want to learn about building > software for Linux). One of the apps I downloaded was Kruiser, a KDE file > manager. I ran the configure script, but it told me that I can't build a > KDE app. I looked at the installed packages, and the KDE developer > libraries are installed. I haven't had time to really dig through all the > stuff yet and figure out why. Is there anything I should be looking at for > why this problem is occuring? > > Thanks in Advance > > Carl > G'day Carl, A better place to ask these type of questions would be http://www.linuxquestions.org -- Regards, Bern http://p-two.net >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<