List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: krfb/srvloc/kinetaddr.cpp
From:       Albert Chin <kde-devel () thewrittenword ! com>
Date:       2003-04-08 21:23:39

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 10:10:41PM +0200, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Die, 08 Apr 2003, Albert Chin wrote:
>
> > there are #ifdef AF_INET6 all over the place, some functions require
> > in6_addr which fails on IPV6 systems:
>
> No. This has been already fixed in CVS already, it will be included in KDE
> 3.1.2 release.

I just checked out branch KDE_3_1_BRANCH for kdenetwork and still see:
  KInetAddress::KInetAddress(const struct in6_addr& in6) :
          d(new KInetAddressPrivate)

KInetAddress::addressV6 has been fixed but the above will still cause
a problem. Should it be wrapped in #ifdef AF_INET6 as well?

--
albert chin (china@thewrittenword.com)