Ellis Whitehead wrote: > Over two years ago there was the announcement that ViaVoice was going to > be > integrated with Qt/KDE. Maybe a year or later came another announcement > that the project was still progressing, despite that no one had heard > anything > more about it. *grin* Has anyone know if the project has been officially > dropped? Hello Ellis, a while ago I searched for ViaVoice for Linux on IBM's website and found that support had been dropped. Talking to someone from Deckarm AG, an IBM partner company at CeBit 2003 I was told that ViaVoice for Linux should be available again the week after CeBit. Cheers, Volker >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<