List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: UI Inconsistency OK APPLY buttons
From:       Amilcar do Carmo Lucas <amilcar () ida ! ing ! tu-bs ! de>
Date:       2003-04-01 8:23:46

I agree with Andras on this one. It may be a bit hard to implement. But
Interface wise makes sense, sometimes all you want/need is a preview.
And if you're happy them you can use the OK to save or the cancel
,...... to cancel.

Amilcar

Andras Mantia wrote:

Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas                  Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315                               Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66                     Email: amilcar@ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
           http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml