List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: any plans on improving tabbed browsing?
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-31 18:41:40

On Monday 31 March 2003 13:31, Ladislav Strojil wrote:
> On Monday 31 March 2003 20:19, Ladislav Strojil wrote:
> > On Monday 31 March 2003 20:08, Zack Rusin wrote:
> > > And therefore I just committed a fix. Test it out and let me know
> > > whether it works like expected and whether you'd like to see a
> > > page with a sign that says it's loading or just an empty page
> > > like in Mozilla while the page is loading.
> >
> > Zack, you've just become my personal hero.
> > And if you can backport this to the branch, I'll worship you till
> > the end of my days.
>
> This should work as a backport to KDE_3_1_BRANCH. Tested briefly and
> it seems to work. Please review and commit if appropriate.

Yeah, when I was looking for it I was trying to make sure it's easily
backportable. I'll do that as soon as I'll know it works ok in HEAD.
Give me a day to throughly test it out. I also want to add an icon that
would show it's loading.

Zack

--
"Imagination is more important than knowledge" -- Albert Einstein