List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KStdAction::deselect missing in ui_standards.rc
From:       Ellis Whitehead <ellis () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-29 8:51:16

On Thursday 27 March 2003 20:04, Volker Krause wrote:
> Volker Krause wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just noticed that the "Deselect All" KStdAction isn't listed in the
> > ui_standards.rc and thus isn't displayed automatically.
>
> I found some more:
> FindPrev is missing as well (and internally named edit_find_last instead of
> edit_find_prev)
> AddBookmark and EditBookmarks are spelled differently in kstdaction.h an
> ui_standards.rc.
>
> The attached patch fixes this by changing the ui_standards.rc. Is this the
> correct way or should the internal names in KStdAction be changed?
>
> regards
> Volker

Your first patch seems fine to me.  Your other fixes definitely correct, so
please commit them.

Changes to KStdAction would break existing configuration files that contain
the current name for FindPrev.  However, edit_find_last is a wrong name, so
if you make a "// FIXME:" comment for KDE 4.0, we'll change it then.

Regards,
Ellis