List:       kde-devel
Subject:    "make install" error in package kdevelop
From:       Andreas Nicolai <Andreas.Nicolai () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-28 10:12:30

Hi there!

I just want to point out that there is a small error when installing the
kdevelop package (CVS 2003-03-24). When installing the file script.local into
/usr/local/kde/share/apps/appvwizard/template-fortranhello the make-script
claims that it cannot store the value because the directory is missing.

So I created the directory myself and the script stepped over it nicely. So
shouldn't the script take care of creating directories itself?
Anyway, it's just a small bug and maybe nobody who has installed kdevelop
before will ever notice it (because the dir will be there already)... but
maybe someone checks it?

Andreas