List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: error compiling kdelibs
From:       JES <yez () home ! nl>
Date:       2003-03-27 18:59:54

On Thursday 27 March 2003 02:06 pm, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Don, 27 Mär 2003, JES wrote:
> > Well, it seems that uic (latest cvs) crashes with a segmentation fault
> > when the commandline option "-tr tr2i18n" is used.
>
> I'm pretty sure that it doesn't do that for everybody. :-)
me too :-), but maybe I am some weird case

> You might want to check if you have two Qt 3.x.x versions installed, as
Yes, I have two versions of Qt3 installed.But as you can see in the first
mail, the right one is used (the path is in front of uic)
Also, I set LD_LIBRARY_PATH, PATH and QTDIR.
> those conflict each other and it might pick up the wrong one during
> starting uic.
Hmm, earlier, I removed the -tr tr2i18n option to get the compilation done.
Now I added it again and it works perfectly.
Maybe in a next kdelibs compilation, I'll get back to this (maybe I added it
different from the original)

Thanks,
Edwin