List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [Resending] various problems
From:       Daniel Engelschalt <daniel.engelschalt () gmx ! net>
Date:       2003-03-26 13:31:48

no developer knows about that?

hi all,

every half a year or so i remove my ~/.kde directory and now i encounter the
following problems. i just want to ask if someone can reproduce this before
i fill bug reports.

(1) toolbars are randomly placed and shown (sometimes with extra toolbar,
sometimes without)

(2) "icon size" and "text alongside icon" settings are not restored.
[(1) & (2) for konsole, too]

(3) if i want to import my old konqu-bookmars (via "open" / or "kde2
bookmarks") they appear at the bookmark list, but they are not being saved
nor do they appear at the toolbar.

(4) at kicker i changed the shortcut for konsole to "konsole --ls". i had to
restart kde that kicker noticed the change.

this is latest cvs head, qt-3.1.1, gcc 2.95.3.

bye,
daniel