List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: am i the only one to get this ?
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2003-03-18 6:47:26

Christopher Molnar writes:

  Christopher> The problem is that I have no idea which person is
  Christopher> subscribed with that address. The list addresses are
  Christopher> well over 300 and it takes time to get through them
  Christopher> all. I am going to try in a little bit, but it may take
  Christopher> a while.

thanks, hope you find it..
cheers
domi
--
Caution: breathing may be hazardous to your health.