List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: am i the only one to get this ?
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2003-03-17 21:27:34

On Monday 17 March 2003 23:25, Dominique Devriese wrote:
> seems like someone from this company is subscribed to kde-edu or
> kde-edu-devel.. can anyone block these mails, please ?

Anyone posting to the list will have got a response like that from them,
it has been happening for some time.

I (as list maintainer) will write to them and tell them that it is
annoying.

On the other hand, if the person subscribed from that company wants to
update their subscription email address, that would cure it too...

Regards,

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett                                     | andy@athame.co.uk