List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Theme management conference
From:       Mosfet <dan.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-03-17 4:10:36

With all this debating about desktop dependencies I have to make sure not to
forget about the theme management get-together ;-)

We set Thursday as the date. We need to set a specific time. Anytime really is
okay with me. Ralf, Tackat, Gallium - you guys need to speak up! Once a date
is set we can announce and hopefully get a lot of interested developers.