List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KMyFirewall for 3.2 in kdeadmin?
From:       Vadim Plessky <vplessky () faringosept ! ru>
Date:       2003-03-16 16:17:28

On Sunday 02 March 2003 23:48, Christian Hubinger wrote:

|  I would like to ask if you (the responsible ones) think that KMyFirewall
|  (currently v0.9.5) is ready for integrating in the official kde packages
|  (thought about kdeadmin or kdenetwork).

I am wondering *what* kinds of firewall it can configure?
I have recently installed Shorewall (http://www.shorewall.net), it comes as
standard firewall in Mandrake 9.1 and has support for multiple zones and
multiple DMZ zones.
Can KMyFirewall this firewall?

--

Best Regards,

Vadim Plessky
SVG Icons * BlueSphere Icons 0.3.0 released
http://svgicons.sourceforge.net