List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSplash/ML donation?
From:       Gary Greene <greeneg () student ! gvsu ! edu>
Date:       2003-03-14 17:10:58

On Friday 14 March 2003 11:19 am, Mosfet wrote:
> Coolness, we are getting some people :)
>
> I like the idea of doing a real IRC conference that we announce. This way
> we can get a real start with hopefully lots of volunteers. Already Ralph
> and I are discussing things offline and it's apparent other people have a
> lot of their own ideas.
>
> I say we move it to something like next Thursday to give people more time
> and announce it ASAP on dot.kde.org as a theme management conference for
> interested KDE developers. We can create a channel on OpenProjects
> specifically for it. The only problem here is I would like it to be for
> developers interested in contributing only, not a lot of static noise.
>
> As for the date and time I'm available all next week. If this sounds cool
> to you guys lets agree on a time and announce!

Thanks, Mosfet. I was really sweating bullets trying to figure out how I ws
goig to manage making the Monday IRC conference. I'm personally open to the
idea of either Tuesday or Thursday, since Mondays I've got classes and Grand
Valley State University LUG, Wednesdays I've got classes and the weekly
role-playing guild at GVSU, which I'm the webmaster for so I can't easily
skip, and Fridays would be cool in the evening (post 5PM) since I've got
classes before then.

> On Friday 14 March 2003 5:11 am, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> ...snip...
>
> > > I'd be interested in cutting my teeth on themable UIs for kdm_greeter.
> > > :)
> >
> > Tackat and Ossi will want to join too I think.
> >
> > Ossi: the defaults for kdm don't use keramik yet in the kcontrol center
> > module. Changing only one setting causes all other settings to be
> > overwritten which kdm uses by default (keramik etc.) I think this needs
> > fixing too for now.
> >
> > Tackat, do we have the mockups that we made last year for kdm still there
> > somewhere ?
> >
> > Ralf

> >> unsubscribe <<

- --
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.gvsu.edu
 12:04:45 up 1 day, 13:19,  4 users,  load average: 0.89, 0.92, 0.87
Founder and president of the Grand Valley Linux Users Group.
  -=<http://www.gvlug.org>=- <currently off-line>
Chief Systems Architect, S4, Inc. - OS Department.
 -=<http://www.s4linux.com/>=- <currently off-line>
Project Lead for the Sentinel Linux OS Project (KOMODO)
PHONE : 331-0562
EMAIL : greeneg@student.gvsu.edu