En réponse à Luis Pedro Coelho : > Le Vendredi 14 Mars 2003 15:36, xavier.allamigeon@free.fr a écrit : > > > > > And even if I lauch my application with > > > > > KDELANG="fr" ./ > > The fact that you are using ./ leads me to wonder whether > you > have installed it since the translations will only be found if they are > > installed. No, no, the application is installed in /bin and the translations are in the right directory too. But it does the same thing when I lauch KDE_LANG="fr" Xavier >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<