As far as I know, KGlobal::locale()->language() returns en_US if the current application has no translation in the wanted language. Have a nice day/evening/night! On Friday 14 March 2003 14:04, xavier.allamigeon@free.fr wrote: > Hello the list ! > > I develop a small KDE-GUI application, and of course, I want to translate > it into different languages. So I use the i18n module, I follow all the > instructions given in the many documentations, and it doesn't work. More > precisely, when I display the variable > KGlobal::locale()->language() > I get "en_US", while my favorite KDE language is "fr" (set up in the > Control Panel). > Note that if I display > KGlobal::locale()->languages() > I get "fr"... > > And even if I lauch my application with > KDELANG="fr" ./ > it still doesn't work ! > So the application doesn't seem to recognize my language global settings... > > Any ideas ? > Thanks for your help ! > > Regards > Xavier ALLAMIGEON > > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to > >> unsubscribe << >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<