On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 12:11:25PM +0100, Ralf Nolden wrote: > On Donnerstag, 13. März 2003 06:40, Gary Greene wrote: > > I'd be interested in cutting my teeth on themable UIs for kdm_greeter. :) > you seem to be masochistic. :)= we'd have to create something like libkdmwidgets.la to be able to use kdm's user list widget, etc. in qt-designer. the relations between the widgets can be created automatically if the widgets are named correctly. anyway, this requires the gui to follow a certain scheme, as otherwise the logic would be broken, obviously. you can have a look at what gdm did. btw, their themable gui still does not offer all features the hard-wired one had. > Ossi: the defaults for kdm don't use keramik yet in the kcontrol center > module. > dunno why. "Default" should be mapped to keramik, no? anyway, i dislike keramik, so i don't really care. :-P > Changing only one setting causes all other settings to be overwritten > which kdm uses by default (keramik etc.) > ??? > Tackat, do we have the mockups that we made last year for kdm still there > somewhere ? > sure. some of them are from danimo, btw. greetings -- Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<