List:       kde-devel
Subject:    i18n problem...
From:       xavier.allamigeon () free ! fr
Date:       2003-03-14 13:04:22

	Hello the list !

I develop a small KDE-GUI application, and of course, I want to translate it
into different languages. So I use the i18n module, I follow all the
instructions given in the many documentations, and it doesn't work. More
precisely, when I display the variable
KGlobal::locale()->language()
I get "en_US", while my favorite KDE language is "fr" (set up in the Control
Panel).
Note that if I display
KGlobal::locale()->languages()
I get "fr"...

And even if I lauch my application with
KDELANG="fr" ./<name_of_the_app>
it still doesn't work !
So the application doesn't seem to recognize my language global settings...

Any ideas ?
Thanks for your help !

Regards
Xavier ALLAMIGEON