List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSplash/ML donation?
From:       Gary Greene <greeneg () student ! gvsu ! edu>
Date:       2003-03-13 5:40:54

On Wednesday 12 March 2003 7:23 pm, Mosfet wrote:
> How about Monday? I got to work a lot tommorow and Friday and will be
> spending the weekend in St. Louis. I'll be available pretty much all day
> Monday, tho.
>
> The meeting will be for two reasons. First off is so we know everyone
> working on the various bits of theme management. I was kindof frustrated
> because I talked about it on kde-usability and no one mentioned they were
> already planning anything, so if your planning on working on any of this
> please either attend the meeting or email me or Ralf! Everyone is busy
> these days so duplicated effort is no good.
>
> The second reason is for basic tech discussion. My current plan is to
> implement the theme management as a separate library using the current
> theme manager/KPersonalizer code, then you guys can replace individual
> methods as you transition to dcop. We'll need to discuss this a little bit,
> as well as some other things like how we are going to implement revert and
> new or improved features like C++ style, cursor, and splashscreen support.
>
> On Wednesday 12 March 2003 9:51 am, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > On Mittwoch, 12. März 2003 14:08, Mosfet wrote:
> > > Okay, sounds good. I'll start with the new design as soon as PixiePlus
> > > 0.6.0 is released, (should be in a week or so).
> > >
> > > It might be good to schedule an IRC meeting later this week or early
> > > next.
> >
> > Just write around when and where you want to have that meeting here and
> > directly by email - otherwise I may miss it :-)
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Ralf
> >
> > > On Tuesday 11 March 2003 4:19 am, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> > > ...snip...

> >> unsubscribe <<

I'd be interested in cutting my teeth on themable UIs for kdm_greeter. :)

- --
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sent from uriel.gvsu.edu
 00:40:02 up  1:54,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.07, 0.08
Founder and president of the Grand Valley Linux Users Group.
  -=<http://www.gvlug.org>=-
Chief Systems Architect, S4, Inc. - OS Department.
 -=<http://www.s4linux.com/>=-
Project Lead for the Sentinel Linux OS Project (KOMODO)
PHONE : 331-0562
EMAIL : greeneg@student.gvsu.edu