On Wednesday 05 March 2003 09:04 pm, Jason Keirstead wrote: > On March 5, 2003 10:15 pm, Ravikiran Rajagopal wrote: > > Hello, > > The uic keeps crashing on most ui files after producing the cpp file. > > This is from CVS from about 3 hours ago. I searched the archives for a > > solution and the only description of this problem (without any solution) > > is in: http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=104272574516883&w=2 > > I did not have this problem earlier (last compiled qt-copy & kdelibs > > sunday without problems). I vaguely recall some stuff about designer's > > implementation being unable to dlopen() libraries twice due to a bug in > > glibc but could not find the relevant message in the archives. To make > > uic work, I needed to remove libcppeditor.so and libwizards.so from > > $QTDIR/plugins/designer. Does anyone have any suggestions? > > I have been having an insane amount of crashes with designer and uic > lately as well. I've read in a Gentoo forum that Designer segfaulting on start can be worked around by removing your .qt directory from $HOME. Not a good work around. There was also a patch from Dan Armak that fixed this, but i haven't tried it since i haven't felt like compiling QT. I don't have the uic problem though -- The only thing that helps me maintain my slender grip on reality is the friendship I share with my collection of singing penguins. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<