List:       kde-devel
Subject:    [a bit OT] - decisions
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-05 23:24:08

Hi,

As KDE gets more developers and people are asking to integrate their
application into the official KDE tree, it seems that there is no formal way
for a developer to submit his app up to a specific dates, and then some sort
of "body" (or release co-ordinator?) to decide whats in and whats out...

Same goes the other way - what is the formal way to remove depricated apps
which are either unmaintained or simply too buggy? (I'm not pointing to a
specific app, just speaking generally)...

Suggestions? I'm sure that many people would love to know about this info...

Thanks a lot,
Hetz