List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: weird Konqueror,Xcursor and XFree86 4.2.99.4 problem
From:       Stefan Hellwig <stefan () stefanhellwig ! de>
Date:       2003-03-02 17:22:23

Hi!

On Saturday 01 March 2003 22:57, Piotr Szymanski wrote:
> Attaching two pathes I found on kde-look and we include in PLD, they
> make xcursors work fine here. (kde 3.1 final)

First, thanks for the patches. However, they didn't change much or anything
on my system. When I drag a file in Konqueror the regular KDE cursor still
shows up. Oh well, it's not that important since the new Xcursors show up
most of the time. That's fine with me.

I'm just starting to experience some font problems since this morning
(after compiling/installing that patched Qt/KDE): first the system was
unable to display any TrueType fonts (turned out to be a permissions
problem) and now some fixed width TrueType fonts show a weird letter
spacing. I've read about this some months ago on this mailing list if I
remember correctly. Let's see if I can figure out what's wrong there...

Regards, Stefan.
--
The Jenna von Oy WebSite - http://www.jennavonoy.com/
Run by fans, for fans, in cooperation with Jenna von Oy!