List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdelibs (branch): strlcpy() strikes back ?
From:       Pavel Troller <patrol () sinus ! cz>
Date:       2003-03-02 5:20:46

> Hi!
>   I have a strlcpy() problem again when compiling 3_1_BRANCH kdelibs:

Hi again!
  *PLEASE* could somebody help me with this problem ? I've found that something
is now wrong with the Makefile.cvs here because when I look at formerly
generated acinclude.m4 (from a package compiled a week ago) I can see strlcpy
check there but when I do make -f Makefile.cvs it's not there anymore and the
package cannot be compiled from that time.
  I don't see any strlcpy handling in admin/acinclude.m4.in . From where should
it come to the real acinclude.m4 ?
                                      With regards, Pavel Troller