List:       kde-devel
Subject:    NSPlugins
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 21:17:37

Well I'm pretty much done this round of NSPlugin fixes.  I think I have fixed
every bit of memory corruption, and every memory leak of our own.  The
plugins are another story.  (yes, believe it, it's true)

I would like to backport my fixes into 3.1.1, but I cannot do this until they
are thoroughly tested.  I would appreciate if anyone who notices sites that
-stopped- working with HEAD in the past 2 days to please post details to
kfm-devel.  Some old sites still don't work, but I cannot fix every broken
site. :)  I just need to know if I broke something that worked in the past.

You should find that many new sites work now.  Please keep in mind, we are
talking about NSPlugins (nspluginviewer), and -not- KHTML or KJS.  I am not
fixing those bugs [right now].

I need reports asap so I can do the backport.

Thanks.

--

George Staikos