List:       kde-devel
Subject:    contributions (well, sort of)
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-02-28 20:57:09

Hi,

As the usage of KDE grows, there are many people who would like to thank the
KDE team, but would like to thank more then just sending an email with a
"Thank you" - but by contributing - not code or translations...

I'm talking about food ;)

Does anyone care enough to build a page  in KDE web site where I can get a URL
to send someone Pizza, beer, or something like this (with instructions)...?

I'm sure that the developers/translators wouldn't mind getting those kinds of
gifts...

Thanks,
Hetz