List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: Simple Q for someone: How do I turn off cups support?
From:       James Greenhalgh <jgreenhalgh () opendoorsoftware ! com>
Date:       2003-02-28 19:43:11

> Other thoughts?  Is it possible to just turn off cups support?  I know the
> first compile I did (on a box where it worked) said "CUPS support: no" in
> the typescript I made of the build, but this one doesn't.

../configure --help | grep cups
--disable-cups          disable CUPS support default=auto

Friday,
-James

--
James Greenhalgh, Open Door Software Inc.
I believe in free software. Free software is a matter of the users' freedom

PGP key num: D858790C
Fingerprint: A253 E524 8BC4 5E86 77E4  83D3 C27D D276 D858 790C